This recipe makes 25 latkes.
- green parts from top of green onions, finely chopped [in place of yellow onion]
- 3 medium russet potatoes, peeled and cut into large pieces
- ¼ cup (arrowroot, yam, or spelt) flour [in place of all purpose flour]
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 large eggs
- vegetable oil, for frying
- pureed cumquats [in place of cinnamon applesauce, for serving]
Note: You could also substitute 2 TBS dried chives for the onions in the recipe
View original recipe at https://tasty.co/recipe/potato-latkes
- The original recipe as written is to fry the latkes. I suggest putting a small amount of oil into a non-stick pan in order to limit the amount of oil used. Or simply, bake them in the oven.
- One FODMAP friendly serving of potatoes is 1/2 of a medium potato (as suggested by MONASH University).