- 1/4 cup peanut butter (peanut butter smooth style without salt)
- 1/8 cup brown rice syrup (maple syrup or other sweetener)
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar (coconut palm sugar)
- ¾ cup, 20 grams rice cakes, crushed
- 1 cup (90 g) oats (soaked would be best)
- 2/3 cup (100 g) quinoa, soaked (quinoa uncooked)
- 1 TBS chocolate chips
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 TBS ground flax seeds
- 3 TBS water
- 1/3 cup (30 g) walnuts
- 1 TBS sunflower seeds (or pumpkin seed
- 1 TBS coconut oil (or similar oil)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and oil baking (6 in x 8 in) dish with coconut oil.
- Mix ground flax seeds with the water and set aside.
- Melt first three ingredients together, add flax seed mixture.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir well.
- Press mixture into pan.
- Bake about 12 – 15 minutes.
NOTE: This bars contain oats and sugar, so my recommendation is – do not eat more than 2 at a time.